I used an iPhone 6+ to generate all these pictures. Apps used:
– Lenka – b/w with manual mode options
– iOS 8+ panorama mode and also iOS 8 image manipulation / editing
– Snapseed – soup to nuts image manipulation. I use it to get the b/w tones as I like
– Facetune – I touch faces up with this, but also, for instance, the details in the camera below.
– Camera+ – Used mainly for macro mode and image stabilization mode.
Unknown Dog in Springdale, VT
My FujiFilm X20 – used by my brother for this trek.
My brother Kevin, with Canon 1D Mark 2
Jorja – who I first met when she was 12 or so. Now she’s grown up and working at MeMe’s Cafe where we lunched.Kevin enjoying a spot of tea in Springdale, UTOur ride for this “walk”… my Ford F350 turbo diesel at the Grafton CemeteryWe breakfasted at Alvaros in St. George. My Rayban’s await our journey.
Best entry to a cemetery… Rockville Cemetery, Rockville, UT
As often happens, I photograph photographers while they photograph scenery. Kevin at the top of Space Mesa, Virgin, UT.