Salmon cakes, lentils, spinach salad, steamed broccoli, salsa.
I’d seen a can of salmon in the pantry for a couple weeks and tonight I did something about it. Total time from grabbing can to eating… about 15 minutes.
Ken’s Recipe for Awesome 4 Hour Body Friendly Salmon Cakes
- can of salmon
- squeeze out water, place in bowl.
- add 1 whole egg
- add chopped quarter of an onion
- mix it all up.
- Add seasoning
- lime juice
- lemon pepper
- optionally, tabasco or smidge of balsamic vinegar
- hand mix it all up.
- get a pan of macadamia nut oil going on the stove. Medium heat. About 1/4”, or more depending on how crispy you like them.
- mold a cake, squeeze out juice. Mold again. Squeeze until relatively dry but sticking together.
- fry in the macadamia nut oil pan.
These were as tasty a salmon cake as I’ve ever eaten, and no breading was required.