My wife’s Aunt Jan at a recent family event.
The sun was trying to come out, but clouds were foiling it. But it looked interesting. My brother and I were at my Main Street office and decided to pop over to the St. George Temple and see how the photographs looked. I’m all B/W in November, but post the color version because it might be more interesting. My philosophy on color is to use it if it helps. You decide!
Taken with iPhone 6+, using Panorama mode of IOS 8.1. A key point…. if you touch the screen, in this case on the Temple, it exposes for that spot, even if you pan over to start the panorama to the left.
Then adjusted in Snapseed app for light, saturation and contrast. B/W also done in Snapseed using B/W conversion, and exposure tuning to bring out clouds.
I used an iPhone 6+ to generate all these pictures. Apps used:
– Lenka – b/w with manual mode options
– iOS 8+ panorama mode and also iOS 8 image manipulation / editing
– Snapseed – soup to nuts image manipulation. I use it to get the b/w tones as I like
– Facetune – I touch faces up with this, but also, for instance, the details in the camera below.
– Camera+ – Used mainly for macro mode and image stabilization mode.
Unknown Dog in Springdale, VT
My FujiFilm X20 – used by my brother for this trek.
I use dinner to catch up on my reading. I enjoy eating with friends, but I always have an iPad available and a lot of times I look forward to the solo time.
Sort of a crappy picture, it was taken with my phone in a no power situation.
This is part of the roof in our movie room after our flood of 2010. Caused by a water leak that ran for 4 or 5 days while we traveled, this is what most of the house looked like. We were out of it from August til December as it was rebuilt.